Tuesday 22 October 2013

Daybook 5

FOR TODAY

Outside my window
 ... Grey skies, beautiful autumn trees and a nip in the air!


I am thinking... Of the dream I had last night where I was off work today..so nice..


I am thankful... That I actually have a job and how flexible it is. Lucky mama!


In the kitchen...Slow-cooker chicken, sausage and veg casserole ready to be fired up.


I am wearing... Dark denim flarey jeans (my faves) and navy/cream/grey pajama-like top (I promise it's NOT actual PJ's!!)


I am creating...Teeny Halloween costumes for my youngest daughter's Sylvanian Families collection. Hilarious, and very cute. 


I am going...To Castle Fraser today, to do Owl Crafts with 5 kiddos.


I am wondering...If it'll rain on us!


I am reading..."The Lady's Slipper"-Deborah Swift, "The Island House"-Posie Graeme-Evans, "The Husband's Secret"-Liane Moriarty (the latter being our month's Book Club choice.


I am hoping...My little stubborn daughter will allow me to change her into a more outdoor-friendly outfit soon.


I am looking forward to...A rest! Maybe about 3pm..


I am learning...How to deal with a difficult situation with a friend.


Around the house...Chaos!! Cleaner in this morning, thank goodness..


I am pondering....If I will ever get all the clothes/toys off to charity shop or in the loft. Bagged up already, just need to load up!


A favorite quote for today...
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

One of my favorite things...The smell of my baby girl's hair this morning :)


A few plans for the rest of the week... Clearing out, chores, crafts, early nights. And a visit to a friend i need to sort things out with. Dreading it.


A peek into my day...Driving to Castle, Home, Lunch, Naps, Crafts, Research, Sorting emails/errands/paperwork..shopping list made up.


Today's photo! 4 stone lost so far this year :D 

No comments: